Ok, so many people are going on and on about Dick Grayson, so I thought I’d throw my two sense in.
Ok, so the official statement is that Bette stayed the night. But lets be real here, there is more implied. If she only stayed the night, why would she be so nervous about being the “older woman?”
The writers are brilliant at making it PG for younger viewers, but realistic for older viewers. I mean earlier in the show they have Artemis only in Wally’s track shirt while they are living together implying further relations.
Plus, we know Traught, as much as I don’t want it to be, is over. In Depths, Dick mentions Zatana and Wally smirks, but we find in the comic that Nightwing manages to stay friends with all of his Ex’s.
So, we kind of see that she is his ex. Though, now that begs the question is Raquel an Ex? And what about Batgirl’s smirk? Is she an ex, dating him, or simply making fun of her old friend?
Well, that’s all I have to say about it. Your thoughts?
Edit: I didn’t mean traught, sorry! I was distracted by my friend. I meant Dick and Zatanna’s ship. Sorry about the confusion.
- theroguescholar23 likes this
- bells008 likes this
- sirkster likes this
- yjhqs reblogged this from smurflewis
- rebeldiva556 likes this
- soulwavelength likes this
- a-realm-once-lost reblogged this from smurflewis
- a-realm-once-lost likes this
- cherryku likes this
- smurflewis reblogged this from smurflewis and added:
- gt-201 likes this
- dimisnothere likes this
- cmno20 answered:bette def did more than stay the night.
- flashingstorms likes this
- rawrlovingyou reblogged this from smurflewis
- oh-jingle-to-the-bells likes this
- brucethegirl likes this
- sea-dilemma answered:Are you sure that traught happened? Also, I think Bette was a 1 nighter. She didn’t know his name or that he went to GA.
- titans4evr answered:Raquel & Bette may be a fake-out: NW got close to R on behalf of AL to care for her & Amistad; the scene w/B is very suspect; not 1nite-stand
- bluearrow126 likes this
- weaverworks likes this
- codesymphonia13 reblogged this from smurflewis and added:
- theangryravenclaw answered:I totally think Rocket is an ex. It was the first thing that popped into mind at Zatanna’s line. Why else say it? Batgirl being an ex…hm…